Link Order and Grouping[edit source]
I would like to suggest that either:
- The links to the resources; Ores, Woods, Gems, Herbs be grouped together, and Leather and Cloth be added.
- The above be replaced with just a "Resources" link.
Similarly to above, I would like to suggest that either:
- The links to Weapons and Armor be grouped together and Tools and Jewelry added.
- The above replaced with just an "Equipment" link.
- - ".. not sure the best way to go about that." do you mean how it should look design wise or how to change it on the wiki? - Soltanis (talk) 09:02, 6 October 2016 (UTC)
That looks good. I'll work on getting the graphics to match the others. I'd say that we should remove PvP for now and replace it with something else. PvP is a long ways in coming. Kallimina (talk) 16:03, 6 October 2016 (UTC)
- - Easy enough to remove again. There are most likely other pages that need adding as well, But I am not far enough into exploring to know yet. - Soltanis (talk) 17:12, 6 October 2016 (UTC)
- - Sounds good. Should we go ahead and implement your edit? Sorry. I'm still re-learning all the Wiki protocols in replying and communicating with others. Kallimina (talk) 05:48, 7 October 2016 (UTC)
Missing Links[edit source]
Items I am not sure where they would go
- Camp Materials
- Elemental Essences
Items I think might need links
- Work stations
- Medallion Shop - needs a page, to describe it in the Gameplay heading.
- Weapon and Armor Skins - Are the listing in the Medallion for Weapon and Armor skins or Weapons and Armor people can buy?
- - I think you have enough to make the change to the main page. We can add categories or look for sub-categories as we go. My apologies for the delay in replying. We've been dealing with a nasty bug over the last 4-5 days. I'll have more time to work on this project this week. (Resigning this note. I wasn't logged in when I wrote it. Kallimina (talk) 19:55, 10 October 2016 (UTC)