|This machine disenchants magical armor and weapons.|
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Only players possessing the Enchanter skill can make use of Disenchanting Machine.
- Breaking down armor and weapons with enchantments on them will yield some dust.
- You gain +1 queued item per 5 levels of the Enchanter skill.
- A Disenchanting Machine inventory can hold up to 15 units of salvaged materials (products) only.
- If you fail to collect them in time, each new salvage will be irreversibly destroyed no warning!
- As a BOO upgrades, more Deconstructors of a type can be installed at once allowing for multiple instances of simultaneous deconstructing, please refer to the BOO Level Upgrade Table.
- Costs 5 triads per each deconstruct.
- Armor and weapons with enchantments on them have to be placed in stash to show up in the Disenchanting Machine interface.
- This is the only way in the Stash RPG to get dust, so a Disenchanting Machine is a must have for an Enchanter.
- It is possible to cancel disenchanting should you change your mind, by double-clicking the disenchant in progress or in queue.